Smartlabs is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Amazon account manager for our Amazon storefront. The Account Manager will be responsible for multiple online e-tailing accounts. Primary responsibility is to manage accounts & develop/maintain relationships with buyers, including: set up products, introduction of new items, creating sales promotions, issue resolution.
- Manage all the online marketing for our Amazon storefront on a daily basis.
- Increase brand awareness through consistent, relevant marketing strategies.
- Help build sales on Amazon and other market places by implementing best practices and reviewing competition and product positioning.
- Manage fulfillment to ensure operations are running efficiently and effectively.
- Work with customer service team to set policies and strategies and drive high quality customer care appropriate for a prestige brand.
- Creating and analyzing complex sales and inventory reports.
- Monitoring account performance metrics and work with E-Commerce platforms to ensure highest possible feedback ratings.
- Be a team player and jump into any task needed to meet the customer and the company's expectation Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision-making.
- Analytical - have the abilities to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement
- Experience in Amazon Seller Central (FBM and FBA) is a plus
- Experience in Amazon Vendor Central is highly valued
- Knowledge in Vendor Premium Services (VPS) and Amazon Retail Analytics (ARA) Premium
- Lightning Deals, Best Deals, Price Discounts
- Manage multiple Amazon Accounts in U.S., Canada, and Europe
- Demonstrated ability in driving product positioning development
- Degree in Marketing, Management or related discipline preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work and perform actions under tight timing and pressure
- Free Insteon home automation gear!
- Health Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance, AD&D & LTD
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays/Floating Holidays
- Online Benefits Management
- Friendly, casual environment with emphasis on teamwork
- Free snacks and beverages
- FSA Flexible Spending Account (healthcare and childcare)
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
To Apply for this Position:
If your qualifications and experience match this position and you are a local candidate, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Please use the subject line: E-Commerce Account Manager - [First Name] [Last Name]
- Please submiet your resume in PDF or Word formats only
- Please inlcude your availability days/times for interview and when you could start work
- Please include your salary history for last two jobs and your expected salary requirement
Insteon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Recruiters or out of area candidates, please do not respond. No phone calls please.