Insteon Low Voltage / Contact Closure Interface (1 in/1out)
Monitor and control low voltage and contact closure devices
Integrate alarm sensors, electric door strikes, and contact closures as part of your Insteon home automation network.
Monitor and control pool valves, electric door strikes, garage doors and more using your Insteon network.
4 output relay modes
Control & integrate many different types of devices to control Insteon lights and appliances using standard sensors.
Control many Insteon devices throughout the house with one dry-contact sensor input. Plus, use the built-in single-pole double-throw (SPDT) switch, connect any low voltage powered device for continuous or momentary operation
I/O Linc's Flexibility
I/O Linc's flexible output relay can control many different types of low voltage devices, from pool valves to electric door strikes to garage doors due to its different relay modes. When controlling devices like pool valves, you will want the ability to leave it on for an extended period of time, giving it plenty of time to fill the pool. As it approaches the desired water level, then you can remotely turn it off. For devices like electric door strikes, set I/O Linc's output relay to momentary, allowing you open the front gate using a RemoteLinc or any other Insteon controller.
A third version of I/O Linc's momentary mode allows you to remotely press your garage door button with an Insteon On command, but only if your garage is currently closed. This allows you to open your garage with On command and close it with an Off command. Because I/O Linc uses a garage door sensor to know whether the door is open or closed, it only controls the garage when it needs to.
I/O Linc Kits Available:
- I/O Linc - Insteon Telephone Alert Kit
- I/O Linc - Insteon Remote Control Door Strike Kit
- I/O Linc - Insteon Garage Door Control & Status Kit
- I/O Linc - Insteon Remote Chime Alert Kit
- I/O Linc - Insteon Indoor/Outdoor Photobeam Entry Alert Kit
- I/O Linc - Insteon to Somfy RF Drape Control Kit
- I/O Linc - Insteon Freezer Failure Sensor Kit
- I/O Linc - Insteon High and Low Temperature Threshold Kit
- I/O Linc - Insteon Freeze Sensor Kit
- I/O Linc - Insteon Doorbell and Telephone Ring Alert Kit
- I/O Linc - Insteon RF Proximity Reader Kit
- I/O Linc - Insteon Rain Sensor Kit
- I/O Linc - Insteon Keypad Control Kit
Sensor wire: 16 - 28 gauge wire fits, but 20 - 22 gauge recommended
What's in the Box
1x 1.5mm flathead screwdriver
1x Quick-Start Guide