Insteon Smoke Bridge
Monitor the state of your home and be alerted to smoke, fire and carbon monoxide. When used with an Insteon Hub, the Smoke Bridge can send alerts to your smartphone via email or push notification informing you that something is wrong, giving you the knowledge to act to save your home and family from potential disaster.
It all starts with a First Alert ONELINK Smoke Detector. If one of these detectors senses smoke, fire or carbon monoxide, they sound an audible alarm and send out an RF signal to other ONELINK Smoke Detectors.
The More You Know
Smoke Bridge detects the First Alert ONELINK signal and sets into action. Communicating with the Insteon Hub, the alarm is sent out as an alert to your smartphone. Simultaneously, Smoke Bridge can turn on any linked lights as an additional precaution, making escape at night even safer.
Sound the Alarm
The signal propagates throughout your home and activates every First Alert ONELINK Smoke Detector. Before long, every alarm is sounding. But what happens if you're not at home?
First Alert ONELINK smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Bedrooms, Playrooms, Garages, Offices, Basements, and Attics.
Smoke Bridge is only one of multiple sensors that give you the ability to monitor just about anything remotely. Activate lights with motion or sound an alarm when a door is opened and you're away from home.
• Works with First Alert ONELINK smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Enables alerts via email and push notification when paired with the Insteon Hub, HouseLinc or other compatible central controller
• Only one Smoke Bridge needed to for an entire house of ONELINK Smoke Detectors
• Receive specific notification in case of smoke, carbon monoxide, low battery, all clear, or error messages with HouseLinc
• Can be linked to lights or other Insteon devices manually or via software to turn lights on instantly in the event of an alert
What's in the Box
1x Quick Start Guide