This version of the Insteon Hub firmware fixes several minor bugs and adds foundational support for future features. This update was released on May 23, 2016 and was automatically installed.
This version of the Insteon Hub firmware adds support for controlling Sonos speakers. This update was released January 6, 2016 and was automatically installed.
Added support to control up to four Sonos speakers from the Insteon app. Configure Insteon Wall Keypads, Switches, Mini Remotes and more to control Sonos speaker functions including play, pause, volume, presets and more.
Learn More about Sonos Support →
This version of the Insteon Hub firmware includes a bug fix for push notifications and email alerts. This update was released September 17, 2015 and was automatically installed.
- Fixed an issue where a push notification or email alert might not be sent if Insteon Hub had been idle for more than 50 minutes
This version of the Insteon Hub firmware improves connection reliability with Insteon servers. This update was released August 24, 2015 and was automatically installed.
- Improved the error handling when Insteon Hub is unable to connect to Insteon Servers. Insteon Hub now attempts to reconnect every 10 minutes for an hour and, if the reconnection attempts were unsuccessful, will then automatically power cycle
This version of the Insteon Hub firmware includes bug fixes and stability improvements. This update was released May 18, 2015 and was automatically installed.
- Added a feature that allows new Insteon Hubs to be setup from any network, not just the local WiFi network
- Improved diagnostics features for when Insteon Hub cannot connect to the Internet or Insteon Servers
- Improved Insteon messaging
- Improved the reliability in connecting to Insteon Servers
- Resolved some issues concerning intra-device communication
- Resolved an issue that might cause Insteon Hub to factory reset upon power cycle
- Changed beep patterns for factory reset: Hub now beeps once when factory reset starts and double-beeps when it is finished.
- Changed Network Reset from 10 set button taps to 3 set button taps
- Fixed an issue where the primary LED colors would become reversed after removing a device
This version of the Insteon Hub firmware primarily includes bug fixes and stability improvements. The update was released May 7, 2015 and was automatically installed.
- Fixed several backend messaging issues
- Fixed an issue where location and House Name would reset to default values on reboot
- Added feature that expands the types of alerts that can be sent
- Moved DST time change to approx. 2AM from approx. 1AM
- Fixed an issue where a device being added might be read as the wrong device type
- Fixed unresponsiveness when reading or setting device properties
- Removed some duplicate alerts
- Improved reliability on busy Insteon networks
- Fixed an issue where schedules wouldn’t fire on Sundays or Mondays between 12:00AM and approximately 12:30AM
- Added some features to improve the speed of adding new devices and creating scenes