When adding a Sonos Player, you may encounter an alert informing you that the app was unable to find any Sonos Players on your network. There are several reasons why this may occur.
- Your Sonos Player is unplugged from power
- Your mobile device may be connected to a different Wi-Fi network than your Sonos Player or your mobile device may be connected to cellular only.
- Your home's internet router or modem is not functioning properly
- Ensure that your Sonos Player is connected to a working power outlet. If your Sonos Player is connected via ethernet, check that the ethernet cable is firmly seated. It may be helpful to unplug and reinsert the ethernet cable.
- Check to see if you can control your Sonos Player from the Sonos App on your mobile device.
- Confirm that your internet router and cable or DSL modem are connected to power and turned on. Learn how to Identify your router and cable or DSL modem.
- Try restarting your router and cable or DSL modem.