This version of Insteon for Hub adds support for Windows 10 Mobile and support for Insteon HD Wi-Fi Cameras. This version also includes multiple bug fixes that address stability, performance and push notifications. This update was released on 28 July 2016.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Added support for Windows 10 Mobile. The Insteon for Hub app should now run on Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.
- Added support for Insteon HD Wi-Fi Cameras
- Improved the reliability of push notifications
- Multiple bug fixes that address stability and performance issues
This version of Insteon for Hub primarily contains bug fixes and is recommended for all Insteon Hub users. This update was released on 22 September 2015.
- Fixed an issue where the Remember Me button might prevent a user from logging out
- Fixed an issue where the password field was omitted when adding an Insteon Wi-Fi Camera
- Fixed an issue that might prevent LED Bulbs from properly adding
- Various user interface enhancements
This version of Insteon for Hub primarily contains bug fixes. This version also removes support for HD WiFi Cameras due to a temporary incompatibility. Support for HD WiFi Cameras will return with the next release. This update was released on 10 August 2015.
- Resolved an issue where the App was unable to remotely connect to older Insteon Hubs (2242-222)
- Resolved multiple user interface issues that were introduced in the previous release