Note: Use a calibrated temperature or humidity source when adjusting Insteon Thermostat
1) Press and hold the Program button (The display will go blank). Tap Time/Sensor to enter Temperature Calibration Mode.
2) Tap Mode to step between temperature calibration and humidity calibration.
3) Tap Up or Down arrows to adjust the displayed temperature to match the calibrated source.
1) Once in Setup Mode for temperature calibration (step 1 above), tap Mode button to step between temperature calibration and humidity calibration.
2) Press the Up or Down arrow to select the current humidity level.
3) Press Program to exit calibration mode.