A plug-in is required to view your HD WiFi Camera video in Safari. Use this article for instructions on how to install the HD WiFi Camera browser plug-in on Safari.
1. Click the Plugins are not found, Click me to download link above the login frame
2. Click the Downloads button in the upper right corner of Safari and double-click Plugins.pkg
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the WiFi Camera Setup Plug-in.
4. Return to Safari and click Trust
Plugins.pkg Can't Be Opened Because It is From an Unidentified Developer
If your Mac is running OS X 10.7.5 or later, you may encounter an alert informing you that plugins.pkg can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
1. Dismiss the alert by clicking OK
2. Click the Downloads button in the upper right corner of Safari
3. Control-click Plugins.pkg and select Open
4. In the subsequent alert, click Open
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the WiFi Camera Safari Plugin
6. Return to Safari and click Trust