Insteon Hub (2245-222) lost access to Insteon Connect cloud services due to an issue with the backend database. The problem has been identified and a fix issued. After several hours of propagation, all Insteon Hubs returned to normal operation.
- Insteon app on iOS, Android and Windows
- Insteon app on Apple Watch
- Integration with Amazon Alexa voice services
- Integration with Logitech
- Integration with Stringify
- Any other 3rd party integrations that connect with Insteon using the Insteon API
The issue has been resolved and no customer action is required for Insteon Hub to return to normal operation. Immediately following the restoration of services, some 3rd party Integrations were intermittently unresponsive due to high server load.