Use this article to properly identify the System Firmware and Application Firmware version on Insteon HD WiFi Camera or the Device Firmware and Device Web UI version on Insteon SD WiFi Camera.
1. Ensure that your Insteon WiFi Camera is powered on and connected to your network. If your camera has not yet been configured, connect your camera to power and to your router using the provided ethernet cable.
2. Download and install the IP Camera Tool
3. Open the IP Camera Tool; it may take several moments to find the WiFi Camera on your network.
4. For the desired camera, right-click on a PC or control-click on a Mac and select Basic Properties
5. Check the Firmware Version displayed against the current System Firmware version available. Check the Web UI Version against the current Application Firmware version available.